Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Surprised Gift from my KANAK group :) & Succesfully Implemented the idea of Kanak member B'day celebration !!!













Many Thanks for your greetings/ wishes on my birthday.& ................
And a countless thanks to all for giving theasatonished gift on my birthday.......................................Cake & greeting which was unexpected for me……।





A beautiful flash
On my birthday one sided that my birthday was celebrating by our management team.. and that time i was getting the calls from the reception 2-3 times....... but i couldn’t picked.......... bz all people were belong to Top managment..( like Sr VP/ GM/DGM),,,,,,,,,,,they were celebrating......
but after celebrating once again i got the call. And she was saying some body is waiting for you with cake & bouquet at that time i was so excited. And eagered......... yar who one......... and finally saw .and than that was gifted by you people i.e. KANAK Group only...................................... and that moment i never forget in my life.....and ring a bell regarding kanak group..
and after receveied , all my team member was saying.. from where u got.. which one girl friend sent this gift to u……
and finally had replied with smile………. yes meri……. "KANAK group Girl friend ne bejha hai "
JAI KANAK MAHAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Thanks to alot everyone once again.. for openhanded the surprised gift........infact I thought these type unforgettable thing , no body cannot done easily in spite of kanak Group..
Even..all guys ( KANAK MEMBER) working in different showcase/metro...................///////
but they have the capability to celebrat the birthday of him/her.………..

Hats off the entire kanak member’s …
and then again i had cut the cake.on behalf of kanak group.....................Thanks a lot for accepting my idea and…………….. implement with full stimulate…………………
i know u people keen to know the cake & greeting which was gifted by u people only…...................................So just have a look
.............

Thanks 4 all Kanak group for acceping my ideas and implemented on my birthday !!
BR// gaurav Bansal


No comments: