Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thoughts of my Mind!!!(Mail by Yogesh)

This is a mail writeup written by Yogesh today,after small difference created between ours as who works for the group and who doesnot.Even no replies came for the mail..Well whatever may be the case but we should now focus more on work rather pinpointing anyone..Whatever you are doing for Kanak ,you are personally developing yourself as well..So go ahead all with good thoughts with no bad remarks for anyone


Now come to the point, to be very frankly when I heard that sentence “Who the hell are you asking that question” I was really astonished. Really I never expect that. Everyone was talking about there issues and concerns and I just asked one simple question. Before completing the question, I got that punch. Someone had asked what I have done till now for Kanak Group. Not blaming only him I think everyone had the same question in their mind. If you all think the same that I have done nothing and doing nothing, then really I don’t know what I should say. Instead of listen the full question some one blasted. I think that some one is doing all the things for kanak group and we (especially me) are getting benefit and appreciation because of him. So sorry dude, I will never take that. You carry on with your great work …I know you are doing great job, good… I’m clapping for you and should clap but don’t think that we are doing nothing…

 Just sending a mail regarding the status updates and asking what you are doing ,what you have done till now blah blah blah…I can also send that mail and infect daily but sorry I don’t want to interfere …you carry on and keep sending mails…

 So I don’t want to hear that word again because I can’t listen that word…it’s like someone is pinpointing on me…I would like to know that who else has done something great or doing great…why everyone started blaming on me that I have done nothing….don’t know which script he was talking about and don’t know which mail I did not reply. I far as I know I had replied each and every single mail…may be some delay could be.. 

So Vikas, please do take care with MF task… as you know that I am not doing anything and have not done anything… so please go ahead that grab it … Ankur can help you in this…as I don’t have any info about the MF details please look into the latest month excel sheet…

The word I have written can be harsh but what I thought after hearing the sentence I have written everything…”I DID NOTHING….DOING NOTHING…WOULD DO NOTHING (I think everyone thinks the same as I think)…”

 

No comments: